Menu> To visit
Jazzo Gattini (visitor center)
Visitare Parco Murgia Materana
Masseria Radogna (visitor center)
The Neolithic village
Our Lady of the Three Doors
Madonna della Croce
St. Nicholas Appia
Following the north-east for about 200 m the sheep track that starts from Jazz Kitten , is surrounded by dry stone walls, panoramic views and surrounded by a park 9 hectares consisting mainly of olive and almond trees, Masseria Radogna.
Typical rural character distinctly residential dating from the mid-19th century, Masseria Radogna however has many accessories, in most of the time earlier than the construction of the ’ building, related to agricultural and pastoral activities passes that testify to the work of the man on the murgia:
- the integrated water tanks with pipes for the collection of rainwater, that are distributed all around the structure
- subterranean environments (stable, barn, concimaia, Dovecote) already home cinema location of Nazareth for the film “The Passion of the Christ” di Mel Gibson
- iazzi discovered the proceeds between the dry stone walls
- farm yards to the working of cereals
- the big house for the cheese
- the quarry located in the main courtyard, deep well 15 meters and served to extract the tuffaceous material needed to construct buildings.
Lost their original function, jazzi discovered the now house an interesting collection of wild plants, Medicinal and aromatic,representative of the important botanical heritage of the park.
Behind the Farmhouse is located in the garden of aromatic and medicinal plants of the Park.
Finally round, the surrounding field 9 ha, in recent decades grown grain, today 'was re-naturalization and re-colonized by native species.
These include especially the Mediterranean asphodel, thyme and savory, whose flowers attract bees near the apiary, give rise to fine quality honey.