Yoga in the Park
Laboratorio di Yoga tenuto da Jonathon Morris, in collaboration with the Yoga and meditation Study Center At Jalil Matera .
Yoga is an ancient Oriental discipline that aims to achieve the Union of body, mind and spirit, through a sequence of dynamic and static positions were studied over the course of millennia.
Yoga has a high pedagogical value, apparent from his early teachings, starting from education to breath and listening of the body.
The individual matures more smoothly in its emotional sphere, ethical and social, Thanks to an educational process that emphasizes the values of responsibility, of cooperation, the acceptance of diversity, by enabling a network of opportunities that include the game, the pleasure of the accept and accept each other in competition.
- Duration: 60′;
10.00 – 11.00
YogAmico (Yoga For Children)
11.30 – 12.30
15.30 – 16.30
17.00 – 18.00
- Contribution: free;
- Participants age: Come on 4 to 80 years.
- Maximum number participants: 15;
- Procedure YogAmico (Yoga For Children):
– Space exploration games;
– Games for improving control and coordination;
– Individual and group games for the perception and control of breathing;
– Games aimed at improving the ability to interact and cooperate with the Group;
– Games designed to encourage concentration and listening to self and others;
– Stress relieving games;
– Representations of Fables through dynamic sequences of increasingly complex positions to hone coordination and corporal expression;
- Procedure Yoga Adulti:
– Work on posture, on improving the flexibility of the spine and its reinforcement, as a cornerstone of our body, through positions performed almost exclusively in dynamic form;
– Placement within the sequence of short notions about the importance of breathing and getting always where comes the body without reaching the threshold of pain, Why do yoga means sit well in the position;
– The use of music, they may have a role of emotional engagement-affective.